Monday, April 14, 2008

Site

History


Fellowship of the Fans started in September 2007 by me with the help of a good friend, Shadowfax. It started as a forum, then grew into a site. At first it was a freewebs site but I wasn't too happy with it. Perhaps if I played with it more I would've been more content but I couldn't use HTML, it had to be CSS and I had to use special templates and such. It wasn't exactly what I was looking for. Then I decided to try Geocities and I have been extremely pleased. I get to write all my own content, etc. And the uploading is so fast! I love it! Of course I might run out of room but I doubt it.

Until I can learn to do CSS and make an easy to follow/read site, I will be using this blog to archive everything. This may or may not be my final solution.

Staff


hobbitgirl: Webmistress and forum administrator

Shadowfax: Co-administrator

Currently looking for someone with a love for Lord of the Rings and CSS.

Link to us

Please link to us!



































No comments: