Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Humor

All this humor is clean. All of it is original; meaning none of it was taken from other sites. I have compiled a list of links, including humor sites here (under construction). Most of the images here are screen captures, thanks to my sister Halas. Others may be images I have saved from other websites.

If you want to submit a caption, you can by emailing or PMing me the caption (please make sure you specify which picture it's for -- numbers are provided for your convenience). Or if you have an image to go with a caption (or a photo manip), I also welcome those!







1





Arwen just saw Legolas walk by… --hobbitgirl



Eat your heart out, Eowyn! --Shalar




2





…years old? --hobbitgirl



“Ooh, I love the smell of metal!” --Shalar



Legolas fights laughter as Aragorn delivers his pre-battle rallying speech to the Rohan warriors, unaware that his zipper is down and everyone can see his The Hulk undershorts. --LegolasLover



3




“Saruman, this is for the time you gassed the entire class with your crazy sulphur experiment!” --hobbitgirl



CHEESE! --Gordie



"CHEEEESE! Ooh, I love CHEESE!" --Gordie



4




Faramir knew he was going insane as he saw Boromir fly across the sky in Santa’s sleigh and decided to bring it down. --hobbitgirl



“Man, are they ugly!” --Shalar



5




Ah-choo! --hobbitgirl



*whine* --Shalar



"I do believe I can see my nose!" --hobbitgirl



*whining* "Are we there yet? I have to go to the bathroom. I'm hungry. I'm bored. Gimli touched me! Aragornnnnnnn...!!!" --Shalar & Gordie



Legolas regrets letting Aragorn talk him into babysitting the hobbits.

Frodo: Legolas? I gotta go!

Sam: Legolas, can you carry me?

Pippin: Legolas! I'm hungry-y-y-y!

Merry: Legolas, look! I got a boogie!! --LegolasLover



6




Pippin: “What candy?”

Merry: “Ahem…Pippin?”

Frodo: “Don’t believe him, he took it all.” --hobbitgirl



Merry passes gas...

Pippin: That wasn't me!

Frodo: Whew! Who did that? --Gordie



7




Whoa, cool! A lightsaber! --Shalar



Aragorn always had a strange fascination with glowing objects. --hobbitgirl



8




Legolas found the secret stash of marshmallows. --LegolasLover



“Wow, Aragorn, this energy gum actually gives you ENERGY!” --hobbitgirl



Legolas's Smeagol-look. --Shalar



9




“Do you think this look will impress Arwen?” --LegolasLover



“Legolas, what did you do?” --Halas



"Do you have to be such a smart aleck?" --Shalar



"You're going to do WHAT?" --Shalar & Gordie



Aragorn amuses Legolas with his Elrond impression. --Jordan



10




Boromir: “That looks nasty.”

Aragorn: “Heeeeeey, you didn’t say you were going to do that to my car!” --hobbitgirl



Boromir has indigestion and Aragorn swallowed a bug. --Gordie



11




Aragorn’s wicked side: revealed. --hobbitgirl



12




*thinking* "Ew, elf germs... where are the Clorox wipes?" --hobbitgirl



“I asked for gold on this.” --Shalar



13




“I’ve already had a bad day, so if you even so much as think about making it any worse…” --Shalar



“Boromir, I stopped believing in Santa 37 years ago.” --hobbitgirl



14




Aragorn: I had the worse day ever!

Legolas: *laughing* It was just a rat! --Shadowfax



Legolas is blissfully unaware that Aragorn's sword is going to smack him. --hobbitgirl



15




Gollum: “We will serve the master of the donuts.”

Sam: “Look, Mr. Frodo, the donut man’s coming.”

Frodo: “Oh, Sam, I’ve already had too many donuts.” --hobbitgirl



While the others in the group admire the fireworks display, Frodo suffers from a stomach ache after eating too much cotton candy and hot dogs... --Shalar



16




“Must have donuts!” --Halas and hobbitgirl

(Referring to an inside joke between Halas and hobbitgirl that everyone is obsessed with donuts.)



17




“Did you bring us donutses?” --Halas and hobbitgirl



18




“Please, all we wants is donuts!” --Halas and hobbitgirl



19




“Hey, those are my donuts!” --Halas and hobbitgirl



20




“Frodo has a donut?!” --Halas and hobbitgirl



21




And here we have Smeagol, aka Gollum, showing us the correct way to pronounce “donut”. Okay, everybody, “DO-NUT”. --Halas and hobbitgirl



22




“We can’t resist the call of the donut!” --Halas and hobbitgirl



23




Anyone care to explain why Frodo is trying to fly away from Sam and Gollum? --hobbitgirl



24




“Give up the donuts or I burp in your face!” --Halas and hobbitgirl



25




And this, boys and girls, is why we chew our food thoroughly. --hobbitgirl



26




“You ate all the donuts?” --Halas and hobbitgirl



27




Another invisible Frodo? --hobbitgirl



28




“Hurry, I can smell donuts!” --Halas and hobbitgirl



29




Guess what Legolas and Aragorn just saw? The donut shop! --Halas and hobbitgirl



30




“Did you ever read the ingredients on this donut box?” --hobbitgirl



31




“Do I see Krispy Kreme?” --Halas and hobbitgirl



32




“Whoo hoo! The Krispy Kreme light’s on!” --Halas and hobbitgirl



A little story made by my sister Halas












36




“Oh no! The peas slipped off the spoon!” --hobbitgirl



37




“Don’t believe a word he says. I see a Halfling’s donuts in his pocket.” --hobbitgirl



38




No comment. (Thanks to Halas for this photo manipulation.)



39




No wonder Sam was trying to get Frodo to eat more. He was literally wasting away to nothing! --hobbitgirl



40




New meaning to the story title “The Dead Hand.” --hobbitgirl



41




“I’m a big scary monster!” --Halas and hobbitgirl



42




Now, this is annoying. While their friends are fighting and creating a diversion and practically killing themselves, Sam takes a nap and Frodo gives Gollum invisible piggyback rides. --hobbitgirl



43




“I so proud of meself.” --hobbitgirl



44




“Look, Mom, I get a caption!” --hobbitgirl



45




No comment. (This was just a really odd transition between the video game Frodo and Elijah.)



46




Peter failed to explain to Miranda that Grima was going to follow her everywhere. --hobbitgirl



Saruman: “BOO!” --hobbitgirl



47




Check out Orlando’s shoes! (Thanks to Halas again for the photo manipulation.)

No comments: